How to use advanced filter and machine learning analysis
In order to access Combin advanced search filters and machine learning user analysis, repeat the following steps:
- Launch the application and click the Search tab.
- Find the Advanced Filters and Analysis feature at the bottom of the search window. It’s available for both Posts and Users search types.
- Click the switch located next to Advanced Filters and Analysis to enable the feature.
After that advanced search settings should appear within the window. Here you can adjust gender, language, last activity status and following/followers count that Instagram accounts you search for, should match.
Enabling Advanced Filter and Analysis also automatically activates machine learning user analysis that helps detecting interaction inefficient accounts (or Irrelevant users) and filtering them out from search results.
Target audience search can be made more precise by specifying gender.
Follow the steps below to apply Gender filter.
- Find the filter under the Advanced Filter and Analysis description.
- Click the Gender field.
- Select either Female or Male option from the drop-down menu.
Specify target audience’s language by repeating the following steps:
- Find the filter located to the right from Gender.
- Click the Language field.
- Pick Unselect All, then select one or multiple languages by clicking the options in the drop-down menu.
In case you want to select a large number of languages, the quickest way would be just unselecting languages you aren’t interested in.
Last activity filter
Instagram users that were last week active, are more likely to notice your attention (likes, comments, follows). Enabling last activity filter helps sifting out accounts that haven’t been active lately. Here’s how to activate the filtration:
- Find the User had to be active last week feature below the Gender and Language filters.
- Click the switch to enable filtration by last activity.
Following/Followers count filter
This filter helps finding target audience’s accounts that fit into a specific range of following and followers number.
For example, you can set up a Posts/Users search for accounts that follow from 150 to 350 accounts, with 780-1547 followers. Only those profiles that fit within the selected range are going to be displayed in the search results.
Drag the circle indicators of along the range sliders to adjust the preferred following/followers number range.