The Combin team is happy to announce that we’ve finally rolled out the new release of our Instagram marketing solution — Combin Growth 2.6 is now available for you to install!
This release is full of vital updates and features we’d like to tell you about. Fasten your seatbelts and here we go!
Combin Growth Trial Period
One of the most crucial updates of the release is that Combin Growth will no longer have a free version. Now all the new users who haven’t launched Combin Growth yet can try out the app on the 7-day trial basis and will have to upgrade if they want to continue to use Combin Growth.
This alternation will not affect our current users. Note though, that if you clean the registry, the trial will start automatically.
Safe List Sorting by Date
In the updated Combin Growth, you can sort your safe-listed users by the date you have added them to the list.
Other Combin Growth 2.6 updates
- You can now see your Instagram password when logging in with Combin Growth.
- You’re able to hide the posts made by your non-followers and those who you don’t follow from search results.
- From the tab Following, you can hide those you’ve followed not through Combin Growth.
- You can now move the comments templates to the top.
- The Not Followers tab is deactivated for those users who just logged in.
The new version is now available to download and install on Windows, macOS and Windows.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the update, feel free to contact us here or get in touch with our support team firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get all Combin updates and new Instagram marketing tips, follow us on Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, and YouTube.