How to Repost on Instagram
Reposting on Instagram, also known as regramming, is one of the most sought after features as Instagram itself just doesn’t provide it. Reposting helps regular Instagram users share important moments and interesting posts to their profiles from friends and other accounts. It’s also beneficial for Instagram brands relying on free marketing from sharing user-generated content. Regardless of your intention, the following instruction will guide you through an easy way to publish and schedule Instagram reposts.
- Install and launch Combin Scheduler. It’s available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Login using your Instagram credentials. Password and other sensitive data is not stored or shared. Two-factor authentication is supported.
- Click 'Add New Post' at the bottom of the application window.
- Open the Repost tab in the appeared window.
- Copy the link to the Instagram post you want to repost.
- Paste the URL into the Link to Post field.
- Select the publishing date and time.
- Add a location tag to your repost and a link to bio, if needed.
- Click the icons below the image to add, remove or change the repost badge location. Enable the White Badge switch to change the badge color from black to white.
- Click 'Create'. That’s it! Your repost will be published at the scheduled time.
Keep the Scheduler launched until the repost us up on your Instagram account. If the look of the opened app window annoys you, leave the Scheduler running in the background instead of quitting it.
At the menu bar, click Tools > Preferences. Enable the setting Run Combin Scheduler in background when it’s closed. After that, Scheduler will be minimized when you click X to quit it.