Unlike many other similar tools, Combin Scheduler doesn't send you a notification to remind you of publishing a story, but does it automatically for you. Even when you want to plan stories in bulk.
With Combin Scheduler, you can select one, a couple, or a handful of images and schedule them in one click to be published.
The drag and drop feature allows you to save a plethora of time and schedule a handful of images.
How to Schedule Stories in Bulk with Combin Scheduler
Combin Scheduler can help you make sure all your stories are planned ahead and will be published in time. Follow the steps below to schedule posts to your Instagram account:
- Install Combin Scheduler. It’s available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Log in to your Instagram account within Scheduler.
- Click Stories at the upper left corner of the application.
- Click Add New Story at the bottom of the application window to start planning your story.
- Drag and drop images or click Choose Photo to select pictures for your stories.
- Select the posting date and time. Scheduler synchronizes with the timezone of your OS.
- Click Post Now. Your stories will be published at the scheduled time.
💡Keep Combin Scheduler launched until your stories are on Instagram. If the look of the opened Scheduler window annoys you, leave the application running in the background instead of quitting it:
At the menu bar, click Tools → Preferences → Run Combin Scheduler in background when it’s closed. After that, Scheduler will be minimized when you click X to quit it.
What else Combin Schedluer can do:
- Plan and automatically publish one or multiple posts right on time
- Repost someone else's Instagram content
- Publish the link in your bio right along with the post or story
- Help you style Instagram grid layout in-app
Try it yourself for absolutely free👇