In today's digital age, where connection and communication thrive on the airwaves, podcasts and video storytelling have become powerful tools for businesses to reach their target audience. Whether you're a small startup or a medium-sized business, finding new, innovative ways to promote your brand has become a priority. Podcasting and video creation are to name a few. But how to leverage them? With the power of special tools like Waveroom, of course!
In this article, we'll delve deeper into the features that make Waveroom the ultimate assistant for business owners looking to amplify their online footprint with podcasting, webinars, and video creation.
What Is Waveroom & What Can It Do?
Waveroom is the cutting-edge online recording studio, available right in your browser, that streamlines the way you capture podcasts, interviews, and remote calls. With Waveroom, your audio and video recording requires fewer efforts than ever to create engaging content that will captivate your customers.
Whether you're conducting interviews with your clients or podcast guests, hosting thought-provoking panel discussions on webinars, or recording important business calls, Waveroom empowers you to deliver professional-grade audio and video content from the comfort of your own space.
Waveroom offers an intuitive, user-friendly platform that caters to your unique needs without breaking the bank:
🟣 High-quality video recording in up to 1080p resolution and MP4 format.
🟣 Lossless audio recording at 48 kHz and WAV format.
🟣 Recording time to 120 minutes.
🟣 Recording of group meetings with up to 5 participants.
🟣 Local video and audio recordings of all participants.
All video and audio files you make with Waveroom are recorded locally, which means you won't lose the content quality even if your Internet connection isn't always stable.
🟣 Separate recording of audio and video tracks.
To make your editing and post-production easier, you can find audio and video files stored separately, in addition to the merged audio+video call recording, in your personal dashboard when you stop recording your meeting. What's more, your guests will also find the files available in their dashboards after the recording is finished. You can then download them for further use.
🟣 Server recording storage for up to 1 year.
How Waveroom Can Help Your Brand's Marketing
- Record video and audio-only podcasts to increase the awareness of your product.
You can create studio-quality podcasts from home and collaborate with guest speakers worldwide.
- Interview your clients as part of customer research or case studies to showcase in marketing videos and product launches.
- Have online lectures and create educational videos as one-on-one lessons or in small groups.
- Record solo webinars to upload them later on YouTube, Twitch, and other video-hosting platforms.
- Record audio and video tracks individually for each guest for easier post-production.
- Waveroom’s local recording guarantees the content quality maintains flawless even if the Internet connection is lost. Compared to cloud recording platforms that charge a lot for low-quality recordings, Waveroom provides crystal-clear video and audio recordings of chats, podcasts, tutorials, and meetings.
- Store your audio and video files for a year.
Waveroom's upcoming features, such as simplified editing as well as noise and gap removal, will give you more control over your recording process.
How to Record a Remote Podcast or Interview in Waveroom
Waveroom captures podcasts in high quality even if the Internet connection is unstable or lost during the session. Follow the steps below to start recording podcasts remotely.
- Log in to your Waveroom account.
- Click the Create a Room button. The room will be your virtual podcast recording studio.
- Enter the name of your room.
- Connect your microphone and web camera. It will help you get top-notch quality results.
- Select your Video, Audio, and Record preferences under the video preview.
- Copy the invite link. Send it to people you want to join as your podcast speakers.
- Click the Start Now button to open your room.
- Click the Start Recording button when you’re ready to start the podcast.
- Once the podcast is over, click the hang-up phone button to end the session.
- Wait a few seconds while the meeting recording is saving.
- Click the All Rooms button at the upper left corner of the page.
- Click the room that you’ve been in. Here you can download the locally recorded video and audio files of each podcast guest.
That’s it! Now you can edit the podcast if needed and upload it to various podcast platforms and your social media accounts.
Join Waveroom to chat, record, and make new content that you'll leverage in your marketing.