Mass unfollowing on Instagram can help you get rid of users who don't follow you back in a batch.
Unfollowing these accounts manually can take quite a time, so it's better to choose a solution that can do the task automatically.
But before we dive into the list of tools, here are some reasons why you should unfollow those who don't follow you back on Instagram.
- Instagram will promote your profile organically: if the platform detects that you have many users who don't follow you back, it may suspend your account isn't legit.
- You can't see all your followings' content because your feed is overflown.
- If you've taken part in a giveaway and followed all its sponsors and now you need to unfollow them, mass unfollowing can come in handy.
- You want your account to look better: many aspiring influencers and brands think that the fewer people they follow, the better their Instagram header looks.
Tools to Unfollow Users Who Don't Follow You Back on Instagram
Combin Growth (Our Choice)
This desktop solution allows you to automate many processes. Besides mass unfollowing, you can also schedule the following actions to be taken instead of you: likes, follows, comments, and even mass story viewing. And with Combin Scheduler, a free content planning tool, you can plan posts, stories, and reposts to be published on Instagram at the exact time you're setting them to.
Let's have a closer look at how Combin Growth can unfollow many Instagram users in a batch.
- Install the program from the official website. You don't need to pay anything at this stage: the service has a free plan for beginners that allows you to comprehend the tool's capabilities.
- Log in with your Instagram credentials.
- Once you're logged in to your Instagram account within Combin Growth, find the right tab and click on the Users tab.
4. There, find Not Followers. Click on it.
5. At the bottom of the screen, find the grey icon that says Unfollow users. If you want to unfollow all users, click on Unfollow all option in the dialogue window. If that's not your case, head over to the next step.
6. Click on those accounts you want to unfollow automatically.
7. Then find the Unfollow users button and click on it.
8. The tool will now start to bulk-unfollow accounts you've picked up.
Except for unfollowing, you can also initiate advanced user searches with multiple criteria: location, gender, language, number of followers, followings, likes, and more. You can also find the most active audiences (likers and commenters) of your competitors or influencers and interact with them: auto follow, auto like and comment on their posts.
Followers Insight for Instagram
This tool is yet another option that lets you easily remove users who don't follow you back. The app works like this: you just check accounts you need to unfollow, and the tool automatically does the job.
With the tool, you also can analyse your Instagram account info, media insights, content performance, detect users who unfollowed you, and more.
Followers Track: Insta Reports
This app is another easy-to-use tool that lets you get rid of the users who don't follow you back just at the touch of a button.
Apart from this, the app allows you to see details about your followers: who joined you recently, who don't follow you back, who has blocked you, most active users, etc.
The app also promises to show your secret fans and admirers, but if you want to find out who visits your account and figure out why it's not possible, check this article in our blog.
Reports+ is another tool in our list that can help you do the task you need. The app quickly detects users who don't follow you back and unfollows those accounts.
It also lets you know who blocked you, claims it will show you your profile visitors and those who stopped following you. With this solution for iOS and Android devices, you can track posts' performance, engagement, schedule Instagram posts, and more.
If you're searching for the simplest tool that can unfollow Instagram users and are not interested in other features and functions, then search no further than the Unfollow Users app. This Android and iOS solution is so plain that it doesn't have any additional functionality but users unfollowing.
InsTrack for Instagram
This app is available exclusively for iOS devices. Apart from unfollowing users who don't follow you back on Instagram, you can use the solutions for daily audit, goals tracking, media analysis and ranks, engagement analysis, audience analysis, competitors tracking and comparison, hashtags tracking, and a lot more.
Analyzer Plus-Followers Report
This app offers multiple features to manage and grow your Instagram account.
Here are some of them:
- Find out who unfollowed you and followers who deleted likes and/or comments on your posts.
- Identify those who are inactive or not following you back and unfollow them at once.
- Find out who liked and/or commented on you the most and the least.
This functionality we're talking about may seem useless if you follow a small number of people, but mass unfollowing is just what you need if you follow lots of users and want to get rid of them in a batch. Armed with this list of tools, you can use any solution of choice.