How to Schedule Instagram Posts?
Scheduling Instagram posts is a solid management solution that’s used by many avid platform users, bloggers and businesses. Frequent content updating makes your account impossible to miss when scrolling the feed, whereas consistent posting is rewarded by the platform algorithm, bringing more engagement to your publications. Planning Instagram posts ahead saves time, keeps your content in the limelight, and increases your productivity.
Combin Scheduler provides an easy way to plan Instagram posts for future publication. Follow the steps below to schedule posts to your Instagram account.
Install Combin Scheduler. It’s available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Plan, manage and schedule Instagram posts now!Download
- Login to your Instagram account within Scheduler. It doesn’t store or share personal information with third parties, using your password only for sending an access token request to Instagram. Two-factor authentication is supported.
- Once you are logged in, Scheduler automatically locates you at the posts scheduling page. Click 'Add New Post' at the bottom of the application window to start planning your post.
- Drag and drop images or click Choose Photo to select pictures for the post.
- Add text for caption into the input field. Intervals, paragraph breaks, symbols and emoji will remain unchanged in the published post.
- If you want to, you can tag location in the post. Type the name of the place into the Location input field.
- Select the posting date and time. Scheduler synchronizes with the timezone of your OS.
- Click Post Now. Your post will be published at the scheduled time.
Keep Combin Scheduler launched until your posts are on Instagram. If the look of the opened Scheduler window annoys you, leave the application running in the background instead of quitting it.
At the menu bar, click Tools and select Preferences. Enable the setting Run Combin Scheduler in background when it’s closed. After that, Scheduler will be minimized when you click X to quit it.