How to Automatically Mass View Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories mass looking is an effective audience growth strategy based on the automation of Stories viewing of multiple Instagram accounts at once. Combin Growth allows you to target your audience, find Instagram accounts of potential followers and attract attention to your profile by watching their Stories. The application watches Instagram Stories en masse automatically while you can sit back and relax or take on other Instagram marketing duties. Follow the steps below to start appearing on the viewer lists of tons of Instagram accounts without actually watching the Stories or even visiting Instagram.
How to Mass View Stories of Potential Instagram Followers
- Launch the application.
- Open the Search tab.
- Click Add New Search.
- Select the type of Instagram target audience search. Click either the Posts or Users tab to target posts or accounts of potential followers.
Fill in the preferences fields within the Search window.
Tip: Enable the Advanced Filters and Analysis setting at the bottom of the window to set up a more precise search and filter out spam accounts and celebrities that won’t engage.
- Click the Search button.
- Sort and filter the results to prioritize the engagement and remove irrelevant items.
Click the funnel symbol at the upper right corner of the Search menu panel.
- Select the items for mass Instagram Stories viewing. Click Select All at the left bottom corner of the window to pick all search results. Click the items individually to select specific accounts/post authors for Stories mass looking.
Start the automatic IG Stories viewing. Click the round button with the Instagram Stories logo at the bottom of the Search window.
Combin Growth is going to gradually mass watch Instagram Stories of your target audience instead of you. Your Instagram account will appear in the Stories viewer lists of potential followers and help you attract more profile viewers, followers, and clients.
How to Mass Look Stories of Your Current Instagram Followers
- Launch the application.
- Open the Users tab.
- Sort and filter the users within the Followers and Following tabs to your preference. Click the funnel symbol at the menu panel.
- Select accounts for Instagram Stories viewing. Click Select All at the left bottom corner of the window to pick all users. Click the items individually to only select particular accounts.
- Start the automatic IG Stories viewing. Click the round button with the Instagram Stories logo at the bottom of the Users window.