How to distinguish real followers of your Instagram account with Combin
Combin machine-learning enhanced analysis determines interaction inefficient accounts and posts with 90% accuracy. Such attributes as followers and following quantity ratio, amount of posts, publishing frequency, advertisement presence, and different interrelationships between them are taken into account during the analysis. The implementation of this analysis has helped to optimize the search within Combin, but it's not the only way it can be used in.
Besides finding new solid accounts by hashtags and locations related to your brand or among followers and commenters of your competitors, the search analysis may and need to be used for your own followers as well. Fostering relationships with the existing audience is rewarding: seeing the mutual interest, the audience is more likely to remain devoted, engage with the content more than before, buy your product or service, and spread the word about you.
But before building a loyal Instagram fan base, you first need to analyze the current followers and distinguish real ones from bot accounts, shops and the like. Here is how you can do it:
1. Launch Combin application. Note that it must be version 1.6.0 or newer.
2. Open the Search tab. Pick User search by followers.
3. Type in your username into the specialized field.
4. Specify the number of search results.
5. Make sure the search analysis is enabled and click Find.
6. After getting the first batch of 500 followers, update the search to load 500 more items. Push the refresh button as many times as needed for your followers quantity.
7. Interact with the followers — like and comment their posts or give them a follow back.
Keep your engagement with real followers frequent and regular to maintain the relationship and build up a loyal audience. Enable search analysis and sort out interaction inefficient accounts before interacting with your followers. Your daily allowed amount of likes, comments and follow-backs is limited by Instagram, so it’s better to use your actions wisely.