How to export Instagram following/followers list to XLS/CSV
Combin allows exporting all groups of accounts listed within the Users tab, specifically:
- Following list
- Followers list
- Unfollowed accounts list
- Safe-listed accounts (Protected from unfollowing by accident)
- Blacklisted accounts (Added to Combin’s Black list; accounts blocked on Instagram are not tracked)
In order to export the above lists to CSV and XLS formats, follow the steps described below.
- Launch Combin. It should be version 2.0 or later, check at the menu bar > Help > About.
- Login with your account credentials. It’s safe, the password is only used to request access token.
- Click the Users tab.
- Open the group of accounts you’d like to export by clicking it.
- Click the funnel symbol at the top right angle of the tab’s window to sort and filter the accounts before the export.
You can hide accounts that don’t fit into manually set followers/following count range, accounts followed through Combin, account of specific gender and language, private accounts, etc.
The order of accounts can also be sorted by name, followers count, last interaction date and by date you followed them on.
- Within the list of account groups at the left side of the window, click the name of the group you want to export using the right mouse button.
- Select the Export option from the drop-down menu to export the whole user list; select the Export filtered option to exclusively export a list of accounts left after filtration.
- In the dialog window, choose a directory for the user list on your computer. You can save the file in default CSV and TXT formats right away, or there is also an option to manually change the format to XLS. In order to do the latter, delete ‘.csv’ from the filename bar and write ‘.xls’ instead.
- Click the Save button. Now you can manage the user list in Excel or text document.